Persistent Oxidative Stress and Diabetes – the link
- The human body naturally produces free radicals. It also naturally produces antioxidants to neutralize these free radicals. When all is well and balanced – state of homeostasis, we are healthy and good.
- With age, and the modern hectic lifestyles, our body can suffer from imbalance – more free radicles and insufficient antioxidants, leading to oxidative stress.
- Persistent Oxidative Stress can lead to chronic inflammation, which in turn could mediate chronic diseases, including metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- The best way to neutralize damaging free radicals and achieve balance (Homeostasis) is through the use of a super antioxidant like Molecular Hydrogen.
- Molecular Hydrogen not just neutralizes damaging free radicals, but also helps reduce chronic inflammation – to help keep you healthier.
How to take H2:iD
- Put one tablet in a glass of water at room temperature. (do not use carbonated water or beverage)
- Wait for tablet to dissolve completely – releasing the full dose of Molecular Hydrogen
- Drink immediately
- Recommended to take twice a day, 30 minutes before food